The Lavor KX1310LP Hot and Cold water pressure washer is an industrial quality machine.
This pressure washer comes with a large 3000W induction 240V motor which delivers 11 litres of water per minute at an operating pressure of 1800 PSI.
This pressure cleaner has a linear crankshaft pump with a brass pump head. In addition, brass water pistons guide with auto stop and ceramic coated stainless steel pistons. Standard accessories include an onboard detergent tank, heavy duty gun and lance with 10-metre steel braided HP hose.
This unit offers the user an opportunity to get into a low revving Industrial Hot Water pressure cleaner that will stand up to heavy use on cleaning machinery and vehicles whilst offering a long life expectancy.
The LKX1310LP LAVOR WASH is distributed in South Australia by Clean Machine at 410 Churchill Road, Kilburn and comes with one year of commercial warranty.[button text=”Talk to a Specialist @ 1300 624 222″ link=”tel:1300624222″ style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_self” display=”inline” icon=”circle-arrow-right”][button text=”Inquire Online” link=”http://www.cleanmachine.com.au/contact-us/” style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_blank” display=”inline” icon=”circle-arrow-right”][button text=”Request a Quote” link=”http://www.cleanmachine.com.au/contact-us/” style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_blank” display=”inline” icon=”circle-arrow-right”]
1800 psi Industrial hot and cold water high pressure cleaner by Lavor
- 3000W induction 240V motor
- Industrial Spray Lance (Stainless Steel & Brass)
- Industrial Gun
- Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Pistons (Anti-crack)
- 10 Metre Steel Braided High Pressure Hose
- Pressure Regulation at Gun for potential Steam Application (optional)
- Diesel Fired Hot Water Variable 140C with Low Fuel Shutdown
- Onboard Detergent Tank (Low Pressure Application)
- Water Tap Connector
- Time Delayed Automatic Shutdown System (ASS) with 20 minute Total Shutdown
- Onboard Hose Reel (optional)
|Specification||Unit of Measurement||Value|
|Maximum Water Volume||L/min||11|
|Maximum Inlet Water Temperature||Degrees Celcius||140|