The HYPERL1211 is a heavy duty, top of the range and professional quality hot water pressure washer.
It comes with a large 3000W, four pole, 1450 RPM motor. Includes a low revving, 1450 RPM, heavy duty 3 piston plunger pump delivering 11.2 litres of water per minute at an operating pressure of 1800 PSI. The heating coil comes with a class leading 5 year warranty. For extra heavy duty use the HYPERL1211 pressure cleaner has a flexible coupling between the motor and the pump for shock absorption on start-up and stop function.
This pressure cleaner has a brass pump head with auto stop, ceramic piston plungers and on-board detergent tank. Standard accessories include a heavy duty gun with lance and 10 metre steel braided HP hose.
This is a top of the range single phase hot water pressure cleaner which will stand up to very heavy continuous use. All of this while offering reliable performance which is suitable for any large project or cleaning job.
The HYPERL1211 LAVOR WASH is distributed in South Australia by Clean Machine at 410 Churchill Road, Kilburn and comes with one year of commercial warranty.[button text=”Talk to a Specialist @ 1300 624 222″ link=”tel:1300624222″ style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_self” display=”inline” icon=”circle-arrow-right”][button text=”Inquire Online” link=”http://www.cleanmachine.com.au/contact-us/” style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_blank” display=”inline” icon=”circle-arrow-right”][button text=”Request a Quote” link=”http://www.cleanmachine.com.au/contact-us/” style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_blank” display=”inline” icon=”circle-arrow-right”]
1800 psi commercial hot and cold water high pressure cleaner by Lavor
- Heavy duty industrial gun with pressure adjustment
- Industrial spray lance stainless steel (fixed nozzle)
- Three piston plunger pump
- Heavy duty lavor CL5 Italian pump with brass pump head
- Stainless steel heating coil with 5 Year warranty
- Low revving 1450 RPM motor & pump with elastic joint coupling for extra heavy duty durability
- Diesel fired hot water variable to 140C with low fuel cut out
- Stainless steel valve seats
- Ceramic pistons (20mm)
- 10 metre steel braided long life high pressure hose
- On board water break tank and detergent tank with high pressure detergent application
- Time delayed automatic shutdown system
|Specification||Unit of Measurement||Value|
|Maximum Water Volume||L/min||11|
|Maximum Water Temperature||Degrees Celcius||140|